- AngularJS extends HTML with new attributes / ng-directives.
- AngularJS is perfect for Single Page Applications (SPAs).
- AngularJS is easy to learn.
AngularJS can be added to an HTML page with a <script> tag.
AngularJS Binding is process of coupling Model and View elements. It is data synchronization between Model and View.
How it works:
- AngularJS will initialize when the DOM content is loaded.
- Looks for the ng-app directive – if its found, that is the root of the app
- Directives can be declared a variety of ways: typically with the ng- prefix (e.g. ng-controller)
- Load the module associated with the directive if specified
- When it knows with model to use for particular scope/code block it will start replacing all binding elements (e.g. curly braces, ng-bind
Business logic for views